Declaration of Consent regarding Data Protection
I agree that the ‘Studentenhilfsverein in Wien’ (Student Support Organisation in Vienna) – Studentenheim Auge Gottes (Auge Gottes Student Halls), can handle and process my data, particularly:
- Core data (surname, forename, main place of residence, address, mail address, telephone and fax number, private and work contact data including contact persons and their function, place of birth, date of birth, customer number and language).
- Data on identification documents (e.g. travel documents, personal ID, driving licence etc. along with the issuing authority and duration, nationality)
- Arrival and departure date along with the contract duration and room number
- Data pertaining to the method of payment and in connection with payments, especially with EC cards, credit cards and bank cards, as well as data for the SEPA direct debit procedure.
- Data with image and audio-visual captures
- Study confirmations and study transcripts
for the purpose of:
- Reservation and booking of rooms and other services, as well as their implementation, processing and invoicing (B2C)
- Customer service including all of the required correspondence, processing of customer requests, cost allocation
- Booking and planning of all events and functions
- Video surveillance of all accesses to the halls, all company-owned areas outside of the halls and generally accessible areas within the building and associated outbuildings such as parking facilities for security purposes e.g. for the protection of people and property, particularly the property of residents.
I want services relating to the use of the halls of residence to be as effective and time efficient as possible, and that my customer wishes may continue to be taken into account. I request that
- all my data mentioned in this statement may be stored (for a maximum of 10 years) beyond the duration of my business relationship with the halls of residence, a maximum of 3 years beyond the longest legal retention obligation. This is so that this data may be processed in the event of a new use of the halls of residence by myself and may be transmitted to third parties to the extent required.
I am aware that I am entitled to withdraw this consent at any time in whole or in part from the halls of residence.